TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Definitions and Interpretation
means a small file consisting of letters and numbers that Our Site downloads to your computer or device;
means a small, transparent image file (usually only 1-pixel x 1-pixel in size) used for tracking user behaviour and activity around Our Site;
means Simplicity Digital Ltd. , a company registered in England under 09221195 , whose registered address is North London Registered Office, 1st Floor, 2 Woodberry Grove, Finchley, London, N12 0DR and whose main trading address is Crossings Cottage, Congleton Road, Biddulph, ST8 7SE .
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
A cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in, your shopping basket, and payment transactions.
- Analytics Cookies
It is important for Us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics cookies enable us to gather this information, helping Us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
- Functionality Cookies
Functionality cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalisation and remembering your saved preferences.
- Targeting Cookies
It is also important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have clicked on). As with analytics cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Third Party Cookies
Third party cookies are not placed by Us and We have no control over them. Third party cookies may be used by advertising services to serve up tailored advertising to you on Our Site, or by third parties providing analytics services to Us (these cookies will work in the same way as analytics cookies described above).
- Persistent Cookies
Any of the above types of cookie may be a persistent cookie. Persistent cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
- Session Cookies
Any of the above types of cookie may be a session cookie. Session cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
- We also use web beacons on Our Site to track your navigation around it. As with analytics cookies described above, web beacons help Us to understand how you use Our Site and enable us to improve it in the future.Cookies on Our Site are not permanent and will expire after 60days ]For more specific details of the cookies that We use, please refer to the table below.
- What Cookies Does Our Site Use?
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.How You Can Control Cookies
- Internet browsers normally accept cookies by default. You can change these settings if you wish, however please be aware that this is not generally a per-site setting and will prevent all websites from using cookies, not just Ours. Please also be aware that by disabling cookies in your browser, you may impair the functionality of Our Site. The links below provide instructions on how to control cookies in all mainstream browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GBMicrosoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/products/microsoft-edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this time, but Microsoft support will be able to assist)Safari (OSX): https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=en_GB&locale=en_GBSafari (iOS): https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferencesAndroid: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid&hl=en (Please refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
- Further Information